The Center for the Aristotelian Tradition sponsors major conferences on an annual basis, covering a range of topics and approaches, some historical, some systematic, and some a mixture of both. The conferences feature internationally prominent researchers, but make a special effort to include junior scholars and graduates as well. The conferences take place on the campus of the University of Notre Dame, in Chicago, or in one of Notre Dame's Global Gateways, usually in Rome, London, or Jerusalem.
Current and Upcoming Conferences
- Being Univocal, Being Equivocal: Scotus and Suárez, London, 2018
- Aristotle, Metaphysics Iota I, Rome, 2018 (European Society for Ancient Philosophy, co-sponsored with the Hinton Clarendon Fellowship Research Fund, Worcester College, University of Oxford)
- Aquinas and the Arabs, University of Notre Dame, 2017
- Neo-Aristotelianism, Chicago, 2016
- The Ontology of Platonic Forms, Rome, 2016